Online betting in India has seen a huge surge over the last decade. Its popularity has been supported by India’s enthusiasm for cricket, horse racing, online poker, rummy, and casino games. They have realized the benefits of placing bets online with reputable sites rather than gambling street side or traveling to betting establishments. Betting options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Sites such as Betway even accept Indian Rupees, and take bets on sports such as cricket, horse racing, football, as well as card games such as poker, and casino games like roulette, black jack and more! You can enjoy the excitement of these betting options and more from the comfort of your own home!
We have searched the internet looking for the best sites to bet with real money from India. We only recommend sites that we trust with our own money. We use the sites ourselves and provide honest reviews and opinions, that include pointing out both the strengths of weaknesses of each site.
Betway is our top recommended site for India. They offer a huge selection of betting options including cricket, horse racing, casino, poker, and more. In addition, they allow Indian Rupee deposits!
Betfair is one of the top 3 Bet Exhanges in the world, a practice similar to the stock exchange only that with sport bets instead of odds. Trade cricket odds several times during a match or place common bets. Deposits can be made using Neteller, Skrill and credit cards directly from India.
How We Choose Betting Sites to Recommend
When it comes to suggesting sites, we take our endorsements seriously. We want to provide our visitors value. Part of which is by recommending sites they know offer fair bets and will pay out when they win. We want our visitors to enjoy their betting experience by depositing and betting with confidence. Before we recommend a site, we consider X# criteria: Trust, Allows Deposit from India, Betting Options, Banking Options.
- Trust: This is our first consideration. If the site does not have a good reputation because of rigged games, or not paying out, there is no reason to consider them any further. Even if they offered the best odds, betting options, or bonus, if you can’t be confident that your money is safe or the betting is fair, there is no point in using them.
- Allows Deposits from India: This may seem obvious, but we only recommend sites that allow customers from India to deposit and withdraw. Some sites make it easier than others, but every site we recommend will allow players to deposit from India.
- Betting Options: We look for sites that offer a good degree of betting options. Even if they only offer one category (sports, casino, poker, etc.), we want to make sure our visitors have plenty to choose from when it comes to placing bets on what interests them.
- Deposit Options: One of the more frustrating parts of betting from India can be depositing. For this reason, we look for sites that offer convenient and easy deposit options for Indian players. As you will discover in our deposit guide, depositing with credit cards and bank wires can be difficult, so we mainly look for sites that accept Neteller or Skrill ewallets. Along with deposit methods, we also look for betting sites that accept Indian Rupees directly. While there are several sites that accept INR, most are not reputable in our opinion.
You will find throughout our site that we recommend Betway as the best site for Indian players. They fulfill all of these criteria and more, including acceptance of INR.
Best Deposit Options for India
Why Are E-Wallets Best?
Depositing from India with other methods such as credit cards or debit cards can be very difficult. It is a common problem when trying to bet online from India. However, e-wallets are the perfect work around to this problem.
E-wallets are essentially online bank accounts that openly allow deposits and withdrawals from Indian betting sites. You can fund your account in various ways, including credit cards, debit cards, as well as bank transfers. Once you fund your e-wallet account, you can quickly and easily transfer funds to and from online betting sites. You can also transact with other non-betting sites that accept your preferred e-wallet.
When choosing our preferred ewallet, we focus on the following criteria:
- Accepts Indian Customers and Rupees: This is obvious, but we only recommend ewallets that openly accept Indian customers as well as accommodate Indian Rupee transactions.
- Betting Site Selection: It is important for an ewallet to accept multiple betting sites. This allows you to take advantage of favorable odds among betting sites as well as bonus offers from different sites.
- Strong Reputation: Both Neteller and Skrill have earned a strong worldwide reputation. We want to make sure our visitors are secure and confident with companies they entrust their money with.
- Low Fees: High fees are something we do our best to avoid in order to maximize the value of your bets. High fees can eat away at your hard earned bankroll, so we look for ewallets that have more reasonable fee structures.
We recommend the Neteller ewallet as the best deposit option for India. Read our full review of Neteller including tips and instructions on how to use it, including account set up and transactions.