We’re about to deliver to you a comprehensive BC. Game review, so that if you’re thinking about opening an account here, you’ll know exactly what to expect from this new, yet already impressive, crypto-focused betting app.
BC. Game in a nutshell
First things first: if the thought of having to buy cryptocurrencies, or trading traditional currencies for them to bet on sports, scares you…this might not be the sports betting site for you. Because you have no choice but to use them.
But those who already embrace them or may see this as an opportunity to learn more about them will find plenty to like here.
There’s a big welcome offer going, the variety of sports and markets within those sports is impressive, the site has a fun look to it and there’s a good communal feel to it all, including an active Live Chat and Forum for customers to chat among themselves.
But they’re not the real deal just yet and we’ll also discuss areas where they can improve in the future.
BC. Game license, safety, and security
B.C Game operates under the Curacao License. It’s not the best but it’s certainly considerably better to hold the Curacao License than none at all.
Failure to do any of the things required as a licensee (KYC or anti-money laundering checks for example) could result in them losing their license; so the fact they still have it is confirmation they’re doing everything by the book.
Opening, registering, and funding a BC. Game account
Here’s what to do.
- Click on the green ‘Sign Up’ button in the top right-hand corner of the home page.
- Choose an e-mail address, and your account password (that you’ll need in the future for your Game login) and confirm you’re at least 18 years old.
- Click the Sign-Up button.
- You may need to confirm you’re a human (and not a robot) by clicking on certain squares of a picture that pops up.
- Go to your e-mail account and verify it.
Funding a B.C Game account
BC. Game is a crypto-only sportsbook, so you’ll need to have units of one or more cryptocurrencies in your account to play. There are two ways of depositing money on the betting site:
- Deposit Crypto
If you already have cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ethereum or Litecoin, you can deposit them directly into your account. Here’s how.
- Open the Deposit Portal – On your account profile, go to ‘My Wallet’ and go to the ‘Deposit’ section. Click on it to bring up the deposit page.
- Choose the Coin – From your account, you get access to the exhaustive coin list available on Changelly. Pick one.
- Get the Address – The BC. Game site generates a unique wallet address for each transaction. Copy the provided address. Alternatively, the online casino avails a QR code which you’ll have to scan to get the wallet address.
- Enter the Amount – Decide how much you want to deposit into your Sportsbook account, according to a currency’s minimum deposit requirements. Enter the amount, paste the address generated by the casino and ‘send’.
- Wait for Funds – Once you approve the transaction, wait for the funds to reflect in your account. Go to My Wallet to verify.
If you don’t already possess a cryptocurrency, you have a further option.
- Deposit with Fiat (then exchange for crypto)
Choose from over 40 different depositing methods such as a bank transfer, Astro Pay or OVO.
Deposit in traditional (Fiat) currencies such as US Dollars or Indian Rupees and then go to the ‘Buy Crypto’ option on the Deposit Page to convert that money into a cryptocurrency of your choice on the site.
Download the BC. Game app
Downloading the BC. Game app means you can bet on whatever you wish, wherever you are, whenever you want.
Here’s how to carry out the BC. Game app download.
- Open website in Safari browser– Tap to open Safari browser on your phone.
- Tap sharing button- Use Safari Explore App and go to BC. Game. Then tap the Sharing Button.
- Tap Add to Home Screen– Press Add to Home Screen in the first popup to add to the home screen. You may need to swipe left to locate the Add to Home Screen Button.
- Open the website in Chrome browser– Tap to open Google Chrome on your phone.
- Tap the menu button– Use the Google Chrome app to go to BC. Game and then click the button with the three dots on top of one another.
- Tap menu button– Press ‘install app’ in the list popup to add to the home screen.
BC. Game welcome offer
Speed is of the essence because depositing within 20 minutes of opening your account will see you rewarded with a 300% bonus on a deposit as low as 10 USD.
But if you don’t meet that deadline, worry not because you can still claim big bonuses on your first four deposits; the greater the amount you deposit each time, the bigger the bonus you receive.
Customers should be aware that bonuses are awarded in BCD, which is the BC. Game in-house cryptocurrency: each unit of it has a fixed value of 1 USD.
The bonuses do have wagering requirements, but they don’t apply to the deposit itself.
There’s no BC. Game promo code to be aware of when claiming these bonuses.
BC. Game Sports betting markets
The big ones like soccer, tennis, basketball, cricket, and Formula 1 are all predictably very well covered.
More obscure ones like squash, alpine skiing, Futsal, and volleyball are all there, as well.
And they’ve certainly embraced the recent increased interest in eSports betting by offering a load of different games for customers to bet on, while following the action in real-time, thanks to live streaming.
They include Counter-Strike Global Offensive, DOTA 2, Valorant, and Call of Duty, among others.
There are also plenty of virtual sports to bet on.
BC. Game promos and features
BC. Game promos
BC. Game isn’t necessarily the best site out there for ongoing promos. However, they do have a VIP Club, where the more you play, the more rewards you get.
You can also earn money by referring friends to the site using your unique referral code. Other ongoing promos vary over the course of the year.
For example, placing regular bets during the Indian Premier League gets you free entry into prize draws; the more you wager, the more entries you get.
B.C Game features
Here are a few to look out for.
Cash Out feature
Like with just about any site these days, you can use the Cash Out feature to lock in a profit rather than waiting for the bet to be settled.
However, the Cash Out feature can only be used in ‘Full’ rather than ‘Partial’ mode, meaning you either accept the full offer they give you or none at all.
A 24/7 Live Chat feature is available on the right-hand side of the site that allows you to communicate with other customers who are logged on to the site.
You can use it to share tips, exchange thoughts on upcoming sports events, congratulate someone on a win, or just chat about anything for fun.
Transfer Funds Between Users
If your mate has had a lean run, you can choose to transfer some funds to them directly from your wallet to theirs, without leaving the site. They’ll surely return the favour at some stage!
BC. Game Customer Care
They’ve tried to reduce the number of ‘Customer to Customer Service’ interactions by providing a good supply of FAQs to help you solve your queries this way.
If they don’t do the trick, you can contact an Agent via Live Chat, Twitter, or Telegram.
At the moment the BC. Game Customer Care department doesn’t offer a phone line and all communications are English-only.
Making a withdrawal
Time in our BC. Game review to talk about how to withdraw on the betting site. Here’s the process to follow:
- Start by opening the withdrawal page, under My Wallet on your profile.
- Input the (cryptocurrency) address you want to withdraw to.
- Remember that crypto withdrawals are irreversible so make sure you get it right the first time.
- Enter the amount you wish to cash out for, remembering that the minimum/maximum amount will vary from one crypto to another.
- Click the ‘confirm’ button once all this is done.
Things to remember about withdrawals:
- It’s always easier to withdraw to the same address you deposited from; but you don’t have to.
- You’ll need at least three confirmations of your entire deposit before making a withdrawal.
- Fees also vary from one to another when withdrawing, so choose one that doesn’t have high fees.
- A transaction may take between a few minutes and several hours, as many as 24. The exact time depends on the blockchain, and the withdrawal amount requested.
BC. Game pros
- Perfect for players who love using cryptocurrencies.
- Range of sports offered is pretty high.
- Good for eSports and virtual sports.
- Live Chat feature, where you can use Live Chat to communicate with other players, is fun and helpful. As is the Forum.
- Website available in 16 languages.
- Make money referring friends to the site.
- Welcome offer is potentially huge, albeit with high wagering requirements.
- Withdrawals can be extremely quick in certain circumstances.
BC. Game cons
- Those who don’t like using cryptocurrencies may be put off.
- No live streaming.
- No Bet Builders.
- Customer Service Department is not available on the phone.
- No partial Cash Out, only Full Cash Out.
- Customer Service only available in English.
- Potentially high fees on some cryptocurrencies when making withdrawals.
BC. Game Review Summary
BC. Game have taken the somewhat curious decision to put cryptocurrencies at the heart of what they do.
They obviously feel that they’re the future and that the benefits (eg. speed, anonymity) of insisting customers deposit, withdraw and bet in them far outweigh the negatives.
Whether they’re right about all this remains to be seen.
Aside from this element, we liked that they offered lots of sports, with decent odds, were strong on the increasingly popular eSports and virtual sports, and that they boast a VIP Club where the busier player can get some real value in return for their loyalty.
But there’s still work to be done.
They’d be well-advised to add some live streaming to their offering, introduce Bet Builders, offer Customer Service in languages besides English, and have a wider variety of promotions on a more regular basis.
But for a site that’s only been around for under five years, they’ve made a pretty solid start.
BC. Game FAQs
BC. Game is completely safe and you can place your bets without any fear. You should not be worried at all as BC. Game has all the relevant gambling licenses.
You can place bets on not just IPL but all major competitive cricket matches. All of the major cricket leagues have competitive odds on BC. Game. If you’re looking to take part in IPL betting, you’ll come across some quite interesting markets.